Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FACEBOOK


My dear phral Casimire has set up a facebook page documenting the progress of the Lolo Diklo Traveling Museum.
He is the same man who designed and created the beautiful wheel pendant which has been displayed on this blog.

Casimire has been involved in the museum project since it was just a dream and he has always been unflinchingly supportive.
He gave us our first cash and book donation as well as tremendous energy.

Please check out the facebook of
Romani Rights. Just click on Romani Rights in the Internet resources on the sidebar.

4 comments:

Casimire said...

We need to figure out how to get photo of your Caravan on Facebook. So happy to be able to help!!!

Casimire 7 said...

Now all you need is a Vardo!!!

Morgan said...

I'm gonna have my friend e-mail you. She's the consultant.
It'd be great to have a photo, though I must admit, I still can't quite figure facebook out.
Morgan

Casimire said...

Well I don't know what to say about facebook? Some say evil but look how many Romani people we are friends with all over the world? Lets call it a mixed bag for now? I have contact with Kate now, so hopefully we can polish this thing up. Remember I do this with good intent, but that is what road to hell is paved with???
Nitro