Saturday, April 24, 2010

ROMANI EDUCATION CENTER AND TRAVELING MUSEUM



Today Lolo Diklo: Romani Against Racism got a 14 foot trailer to launch the traveling museum project.
This has been a dream for quite awhile and today it's much closer to becoming reality.
The people selling the trailer could not have been kinder or more open about the trailer. They were really happy to hear about the museum.
We owe many people thanks for the launching of our project. I'd personally like to thank Kate and the sellers of the trailer.

6 comments:

Casimire said...

CONGRATULATIONS MORGAN.... I'm so happy for you!!! I just know you are going to be a big success. I am so Happy for you my friend!!!

Casimire said...

I am looking for a flatbed trailer for a Vardo!!!

Morgan said...

Ah Casimire.
That's what I want too.
If we got one we could all work on building the Vardo.
Morgan

Casimire said...

Once building them gets in your blood is life long thing. Did you ever notice that a Vardo is shaped like a Key Stone? I have some thoughts on that. Brilliant design because low center of gravity. Anyway, I am so happy for you, I think you see your dream!
Casimire "Happy Money"

Morgan said...

Casimire, my friend, you always encourage us to work and dream at the same time.
Nais tukai pal
Morgan

Casimire said...

I encourage you because what you are doing is good and creating value. You are speaking up for for those who are not vocal, that is a very subline thing. It is my honor to know you.