Thursday, May 5, 2011
BY MARKO D. KNUDSEN
Enough is enough, like we Roma say “Dosta”.
Its time that a Roma gets appointed as European Commissioner for Roma Issues
After decades of exclusion, ignorance, denegation and Holocaust denial, we need to work together on a demand that is first realistic and secondly will bring a positive change for Roma.
That’s why I’m asking you, Roma or Non-Roma, Private Person or NGO, Gouvernmental Institutions or International Organization, to support this initative for change.
It is time to raise the voice in the European Union about the centuries of oppression, decades of Holocaust denial, Antitziganistic Behavior and exclusion on all public levels towards the Roma.
- a Europan Commissioner on Roma Issues
- must be a Roma
- must be appointed by a Internet Voting of the Roma people
- Working Fields of the Commissioner on Roma Issues:
1. Implementation of the European Roma Rights Charter of the ERTF
2. Implementation of the Action Plan on Roma by the OSCE/ODiHR
3. Implementation of the EU Minority protection and the protection of Minority languages
4. Protection of the Human and Civil Rights of the Roma, granted by the Fundamentals of the European Union idea.
Please join this cause and share it with everyone, just if we will be thousands the European Comission will have to deal with us and our demands.
Marko D. Knudsen
President of the Euuropean Centre for Antitziganism Research
Director of the RomNews Network
TO SIGN THE PETITION PLEASE VISIT
Posted by Morgan at 1:39 PM