Monday, October 11, 2010

NOOMI RAPACE

FROM ROMEA.CZ

Sherlock Holmes star taps into her Gypsy rootS
By Nathalia Odwin


Stockholm, 11.10.2010 10:34, (ROMEA)

Noomi Rapace, the Swedish movie star set to star alongside Robert Downey Jnr and Jude Law in Guy Ritchie’s new movie, the “Sherlock Holmes” sequel, has told peacefmonline, that she has a special reason for signing on to be in the movie: it will allow her to tap into her Gypsy roots.

Noomi is the daughter of Swedish actress Nina Norén and a Spanish flamenco singer of Gypsy descent.

She said to peacefm of her role that,"She is something that I have inside me that I've wanted to look more deeply into for many years. So when this came to me I was like, 'Yes, I've been waiting to have a reason to open up those things."

She is set to play a French gypsy in the forthcoming movie which will hit U.S cinemas in December 2011.



Nathalia Odwin

ROMEA

1 comment:

Casimire said...

Daen, and she doesn't even know I'm alive!
Casimire