- Prof. Gerard Baumgartner (University of Graz): The process of exclusion and persecution of Roma and Sinti during the 1930s
- Interview with Zoni Weisz: The personal story of a Sinti survivor
- Dr. Gilad Margalit (Haifa University): The lack of recognition of Roma suffering and losses
- Jarmila Balazová (Czech Republic), Ágnes Dároczí (Hungary) and Michelle Mila van Burik (Triana, The Netherlands) on the actual position of Roma and Sinti in their respective countries.
- Roundtable discussion
- Mr.Jeroen Schokkenbroek, Coordinator within the Council of Europe on Roma Affairs, closing statement
Moderator: Huub van Baar (Amsterdam University)
Language: The conference language is English.
First of all, the participants present at the conference: opinion leaders, students, politicians, Roma and Sinti, representatives of other Holocaust victim groups, officials responsible for Roma and Sinti policy. Altogether: 150.
Besides, we want to reach the public at large by an intensive media campaign.
Sunday May 6 2012; 10.00 - 17.00 in the Eggert Hall of the Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam
The International Gipsy Festival Tilburg in close cooperation with the NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies and the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.